In conjunction with The Test Centre Training, we're offering a free 2-day MOT Managers Course for one person.
Successful completion of the course delivers a mandatory Level 3 qualification required by the DVSA for all new MOT centres.
The promotion is valid for customers setting up a new Vehicle Testing Station (VTS) with a complete Boston Garage Equipment MOT Bay - see full Terms & Conditions below.
The Test Centre Training is an IMI accredited training centre with over 30 years’ industry experience. Based in Dartford, the team delivers a range of automotive courses with the aim of raising the standards of MOT testing in the automotive industry. The training centre consistently receives 5-star reviews and features experienced trainers, first-class facilities and state-of-the-art MOT equipment.
The MOT Managers Course covers:
- Managing the legislative and compliance requirements of a VTS
- Dealing with customer service problems and complaints
- Developing and supervising staff within a test centre
- Test centre quality systems and audits
Terms & Conditions
- MOT Managers Courses are run once a month at The Test Centre Training, Unit 19, Applegarth Drive, Dartford, Kent, DA1 1JD.
- Subject to course availability
- Subject to passing all pre-checks
- A £70 charge for exam fees is payable to The Test Centre on course booking
- Valid for one person on confirmation of an order placed with Boston Garage Equipment
- Valid until 31st December 2020
Contact us today!
If you’re considering setting up a new VTS and would like more details on this training offer and our range of trusted MOT equipment, contact us today on 01708 525585 or send us a message using our contact form.